Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shout Out!

Yeah! I got my bike back - a big shout out to Brian over at Cycler's Cafe. He didn't even laugh too much when I tried to explain to him how I broke my bike getting it out of the trainer! He very patiently showed me how to put the chain & back wheel back on & he put on my aero bars & is letting me try out a new saddle. Apparently it's not completely normal to feel crippled after getting off the bike or to have it hurt to pee for a week after... He's ordering a new stem so I can sit more comfortably & a new part to my computer so it can be attached to my back wheel. I hate being on the trainer & not knowing how fast & far I'm going.

The new aeros are super cool. Very comfy. I'm hoping I can use them lots as they're way more comfy than keeping my hands on the bars. I'm certain it's going to make me so much faster ;)

Anyway - I'm off to a school meeting - my youngest is getting ready to start Pre-K. He's been the only one home for a couple of weeks & it's been tough to get workouts in. Starting next week I hope to have 3 luxurious hours every morning to squeeze my workouts into.

Till next time...

TODAY'S WORKOUT: 6.25 mile run followed by a nap to recover from getting up at 4:45 every morning.

No comments: