Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Friday, August 31, 2007

A Quickie

Couldn't bring myself to get out of bed at 4:45 this morning. I can't wait until next Wednesday. My littlest guy is going to school so I can work out while he's gone. I also found out that 3 glorious days a week I can leave him for an "extended" day lasting until 2pm. Just think of how much working out I can get done in the time? Maybe I can add in some hot yoga.

When I finally did get up (6am) I had to get the kids out the door before working out. Since by then, I was confined to cartoon watching with the 4 year old, I drug the trainer back upstairs to give it a 2nd try.

I still found that it took some getting used to - it's boring & I'm constantly watching the clock - but I was able to get a solid 45 minutes of high cadence cycling in while watching the Today Show. I noticed that I get much hotter & sweatier sitting in the house. Hard to believe with as hot as it's been outside. The new saddle looks like it might be a keeper & I love, love, love the aero bars. I still need a place to put the clicker as down the back of my riding shorts isn't going to work long-term but overall, I'm happy with the results.

When I was done with my ride I had a brief moment of panic when it looked like my bike might be stuck in the trainer again but 5 seconds of careful pulling popped it out!

TODAY'S WORKOUT: 45 minute ride on trainer (+ cleaned the kitchen & did 2 loads of laundry!)

No comments: